[vtkusers] Problem compiling a project uses VTK

Evgeniya Malikova evgenimalikova at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 11:01:23 EDT 2018

Just a suggestion. From what I see,  the code implements standard
medical image segmentation quality metrics, like HausdorffDistance and
etc. Those are implemented, well tested and fast in ITK
(https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1HausdorffDistanceImageFilter.html),
and VTK main purpose of use is visualization tasks.  You can play with
the ITK algorithms from python (for example
http://insightsoftwareconsortium.github.io/SimpleITK-Notebooks/Python_html/34_Segmentation_Evaluation.html
or you can google other examples), before modifying and creating
something new on the base of existing algorithms.  That is of course
if you don't have a particular task to use the suggested vtk based
code.

Best regards,
Evgeniya