[vtkusers] vtkDICOMImageReader

UbrJaco Jacopo.monti.jm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:04:24 EDT 2018

Hi,
I'm using ActiViz.NET by Kitware to create a Console App with Visual Studio.
I am trying to read some DICOM images and render them. I have been able to
do so, but I would like to improve my code. I have many DICOM series of a
single subject taken at different time. I aim to load all the DICOM
togheter, when my app starts, so that then I am able to switch between them
without waiting the DICOMImageReader loading process. I need some sort of
DICOMImageReader array, in which different series are loaded in different
array slots. In this way I would be able to select the DICOM series to
render simply thanks to an index selection. Unfortunately, DICOMImageReader
does not support time frames. Is there a class that I could use to store
multiple DICOMImageReader output?
Thanks for your help.