[vtkusers] vtkAbstractMapper hierarchy uses non-virtual ShallowCopy?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 22 10:40:04 EDT 2018

Actually, the API looks odd to me. DeepCopy/ShallowCopy make sense for
data objects since the definition (and distinction) between the two is
reasonable. What does ShallowCopy mean for non-data objects? Unclear.
If the intent is to allow copying parameters (note, there's no API for
that for general VTK objects), we may want to rename it at the very
least.