[vtkusers] vtkAbstractMapper hierarchy uses non-virtual ShallowCopy?

Andreas Buykx A.Buykx at dianafea.com
Mon Oct 22 03:16:57 EDT 2018

Hi,

I noticed that the class hierarchy of vtkAbstractMapper has non-virtual ShallowCopy methods whereas the vtkDataObject and vtkProp hierarchies have virtual ShallowCopy. To me this came as a surprise. Is it intentional to have non-virtual ShallowCopy or can I make a contribution to make these virtual?

Thanks,
Andreas

DIANA FEA BV
Software Developers and Analysis Consultants for Civil and Geotechnical Engineering

Delftechpark 19a, 2628XJ, Delft, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 88 34262 15 (Direct) │ Tel: +31 88 34262 00 (Switchboard) │ Fax: +31 88 34262 99
http://dianafea.com<http://dianafea.com/>