[vtkusers] custom units on axes, vtkCubeAxisActor2D

MOELLER Gunter gunter.moeller at arkema.com
Mon Oct 15 18:22:51 EDT 2018

Hello,
This is a stupid question from a first time VTK user: I would like to display data using vtkCubeAxisActor2D with custom units for the axes. For example, the physical object extends 15 micrometers into the x-direction, so the x-axis range should be 0 to 15 micrometers and not the length in pixels of the image representation. I do not want to modify the data, just custom display units on axes. How do I do this?

Gunter MOELLER
Sr. Res. Scientist
Analytical & Systems Research
Arkema Inc.
900 First Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406  USA
Email: Gunter.Moeller at arkema.com<mailto:Gunter.Moeller at arkema.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01D464AE.48854E50]
Legal Disclaimer:  This email (and any attachments) is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or proprietary.  If you believe you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.

Ce courriel, pi?ces jointes incluses, peut contenir des informations confidentielles et/ou couvertes par le secret professionnel et/ou propri?t? du Groupe Arkema ou de tiers. Il ne peut ?tre utilis? que dans le cadre de son objet. Si vous n'en ?tes pas le destinataire, merci d'en informer l'exp?diteur par retour et de supprimer ce courriel sans le lire, le copier ni le distribuer. Merci.

This e-mail, attachments included, may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged and/or proprietary to the Arkema Group or third party. It may only be used for its intended purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by return and delete this e-mail without reading, copying nor distributing it. Thank you.