[vtkusers] vtkAVIWriter with renderer gradient background shows distinct lines

Santosh Biradar scbiradar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:26:17 EST 2018

Thanks for the quick response Cory.
I tried setting quality to 0,1,2. The quality of the movie was best for 2
and worst for 0 but the background remained the same in each case.
The quality of the output of the  filter (in this case, a vtkContourFilter)
reduces with reduction in SetQuality but the background remains of the same
quality.
There is no difference in the quality of the background.

I also get the same behavior in Paraview's Save Animation feature (version
5.5 on windows)

Thanks,
Santosh