[vtkusers] World Units

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jcfr at kitware.com
Wed Nov 21 11:41:59 EST 2018

Hi Matt,

Units are intended to be used to describe the quantity of a given object.
Units should help the application to be smarter about how the user can
access/view/interact with the data. For example, units help the user by
displaying the current unit in spinboxes as a suffix (1.3mm instead of
1.3).

For more details, see here
<https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Units>

Jc