[vtkusers] World Units

Matthew Troke matthew.troke at avalonholographics.com
Wed Nov 21 09:28:29 EST 2018

Could you elaborate a little more on support for units in Slicer? What do
you mean by "built-in"?

Matt

Matthew Troke
Software Engineer
Office: 1-709-701-0239
Email: matthew.troke at avalonholographics.com

--
_This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. Any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information