[vtkusers] Need help in using the Source file in GeometryViewer

Kaushik Mallick kmallick2000 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 12:37:05 EST 2018

First disclosure: I am not very familar with JS and how to use a JS source
file in websites.

I am interested in using VTKjs, particularly its GeometryViewer module to
display a vtp file I have created by exporting my model in Paraview. I can
use the html file loader here:

https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/examples/GeometryViewer/GeometryViewer.html

and I am able to load my vtp file to view my model and interact with it very
nicely. I would like to use this same html file from my own web server for
other users to load their own individual files. How do I use (or embed) the
Source file in this page in my website?

https://kitware.github.io/vtk-js/examples/GeometryViewer.html

Any hint or pointers would be greatly appreciated.