[vtkusers] VTK python module for analysis and simulations

mmusy marco.musy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 08:39:55 EST 2018

Hi
I recently wrote a python module which I think it makes a lot of frequent
operations easier
and help exploiting the full power of vtk without hiding access to native
vtk objects:

https://github.com/marcomusy/vtkplotter

It includes more than 70 example scripts to perform basic functions and a
bit more advanced analyses and simulations.
Far from being perfect or complete I hope it may turn out useful to the vtk
community.
Any feedback/suggestion from vtk experts and users is surely very welcome.

Regards

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342608/46817107-b3263880-cd7e-11e8-985d-f5d158992f0c.png>