[vtkusers] How to configure cmake to include /Accelerators/Vtkm classes

Trinian Gordon trinian.gordon at outlook.com
Fri Nov 16 16:28:15 EST 2018

Hello,

I have read that it is possible to include a select number of VTKm classes into a VTK pipeline. I see that there are a few of those classes included in the vtk repository under /Accelerators/Vtkm, but are not found by cmake. How do I build VTK so I can use the VTKm filters?

Building vtk with the cmake gui, changing only the basic options for output filepaths and using TBB for the VTK_SMP_IMPLEMENTATION_TYPE works fine. When I try to use the accelerators, they appear to be missing from my build.

Thanks,
Trinian