[vtkusers] 3D rendering with VTK from Java application

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Nov 12 13:25:38 EST 2018

Hi Marco,

The JOGL is the only component that can work on mac. I'm not sure they are
much better than when they get out in VTK 6.
The tricky part may be if you do interactive widgets but truly you need to
do a validation on your end through the various platform to be sure.
I'm don't know how much the code is used by the community.

HTH,

Seb