[vtkusers] Time Interpolation

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Thu May 10 13:06:54 EDT 2018

I was hoping someone could help me setup interpolation for ExodusII data.
The attached python scripts (I am using MacOS; python2.7; vtk7.1) reads the
ExodusII file (mug.e). I would like to be able to set an arbitrary time
value and have VTK perform the interpolation, would someone please help me
get this working? I have two versions I am working on, one using
vtkTemporalInterpolator and the other with vtkInterpolateDataSetAttributes.
I am happy using either class, I just need it to work.

I am aware that some of these features are built into Paraview, but my
project requires me to make this work with pure VTK.

Thanks,

Andrew