[vtkusers] animation while renderer responsive

Sam Raby rabysam28 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:09:23 EDT 2018

Hello, I have a vtkPolyData that I can display fine. Every half a second
another vrkplydata comes in, so I need to display the new vtkpolydata
instead of the old one, and so forth. It is essentially like an animation
but the incoming vtkploydata are different in size and content, so I cannot
use the same vtkpolydata object every time.

Is there an example so I see how to approach this? One requirement is that
as this animation is displayed I need to be able to still interact with the
scene such as zoom in and out. So it needs to be an unblocking call.

Thanks
-s