[vtkusers] Add tooltipl to a vtkChartXY

Martina Litterio litteriomartina at gmail.com
Fri May 4 11:38:15 EDT 2018

I have a class that extend vtkChartXY and I've tried to override its
MouseMoveEvent().
I've added the following line

if(mouse.GetButton()== vtkContextMouseEvent::LEFT_BUTTON)
to intercept the start of the dragging event, but it returns false.

The only condition that returns true put in that function is this one

if(mouse.GetButton()== vtkContextMouseEvent::NO_BUTTON)

I know something is missing but I can't understand what 😅

*Martina*