[vtkusers] limit the direction for triangulation in Delaunay

Schmeckis malte.springer at t-online.de
Fri May 4 10:36:30 EDT 2018

Hey,

i'm using Delaunay3D with alpha shades and the vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter() to
mesh segments of airfoil profiles. I want to remove the part of the mesh in
the x and y plane to open up the surface mesh. I could delete the part in
the stl file from the mesh, but i'm looking for a more elegant way to
directly do it in Delaunay3D.

Is there a an attribute in the Delaunay3D class to prohibit triangulation in
a certain direction? or are there other vtk filters to solve this problem?

Kind regards