[vtkusers] Beautiful Rendering

virtual tea kit paul_geus at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 05:46:42 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I created a surface volume with vtk extract surface and now want to render
my creation :)
Unfortunately, I can't get it to work properly and need your help.

I am new to rendering, but this is what I tried.

	actor->GetProperty()->ShadingOn();
	actor->GetProperty()->SetInterpolationToPhong();
	actor->GetProperty()->SetAmbient(0.3);
	actor->GetProperty()->SetDiffuse(0.8);
	actor->GetProperty()->SetSpecular(0.5);

	renderer_->AddActor(actor);

	vtkSmartPointer<vtkLight> light = vtkSmartPointer<vtkLight>::New();
	light->SetIntensity(0.75);
	light->SetFocalPoint(2, 0, 0);

I uploaded two images, one is created within blender and is basically my
aim. The other is what happens, when I use the code above. Where is my
mistake?
Any tutorial would be great as well, thanks :)

My effort for creating a fluid-like body:
10miodambreak.png
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342366/10miodambreak.png>

What happens, when I use the code:
56screenshot.png