[vtkusers] Iterate over vtkInformation

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon Mar 5 14:26:04 EST 2018

I **think** somehow you have to pass that custom key down to both the code
that is inserting the key and the code that is checking if the key exists.
Unless I am missing something I don't think there is anyway around that.
Usually the key is a static defined somewhere and the code that uses it
includes the header that defines it.

Hope that helps!

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 11:35 AM, Doug Hoppes <dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com>
wrote:

> Hey all,
>

>                 For a vtkprop, I need to set some custom attributes (i.e.
> allowSecureDeletion, etc).  So, the main way to do this is to set a
> property key (in a vtkinformation object) and then access the property
> later on.
>

>                 The problem is that I need the original custom key pointer
> to access the property.  However, I don’t have access to that property
> object since I’m looping through all of the vtkprops and want to ask it if
> the specific property key exists.
>

> Dougie

> opensource/opensource.html

> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ

Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.