[vtkusers] reasons of limitations on opacity per component and up to 4 components in label-map volume rendering?

terminator vjblog_info at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 23:22:18 EDT 2018

Thank you,
I read that link (about SetMaskInput) and I have no problem with controlling
components color.
But about opacity, I mean that I want to control opacity of each component
separately just like components' colors by different PieseWiseFunctions.
I use
SetScalarOpacity(0,...),SetScalarOpacity(1,...),SetScalarOpacity(2,...),...
but just first one affects on the volume. I cannot hide component 0,make
component 1 semi-transparent  and component 2 opaque.