[vtkusers] converting file from abaqus to vtk

Mathieu Westphal mathieu.westphal at kitware.com
Fri Jul 27 03:15:53 EDT 2018

Not supported natively in VTK sadly.
However you should be able to convert it to format that we support.

eg :
 * Use export capabilities in abaqus into a format readable with VTK
 * https://github.com/Liujie-SYSU/odb2vtk

And do not forget to vote for it here :
https://paraview.uservoice.com/forums/11350-general/suggestions/6769619-abaqus

Best regards,