[vtkusers] Run VTK with OpenGL ES 2.0 backend

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Thu Jul 5 09:50:39 EDT 2018

Konrad,
I believe OpenGL ES is only supported for mobile architectures
https://blog.kitware.com/building-vtk-for-mobile-architectures/

The desktop version, including the version compiled for EGL requires full
OpenGL
https://blog.kitware.com/off-screen-rendering-through-the-native-platform-interface-egl/

Dan