[vtkusers] VTK helper

杨柳儿青 312438111 at qq.com
Fri Jan 26 22:14:43 EST 2018

Hello ,

    I was troubled by a question.As we all known,VTK can display coronal,cross section and sagittal plane.Now I want both to show one of that three at the same qvtkwidget and display in different qvtkwidget.With right mouse button,I want to switch them according to willing.But the question is if I switch the image,the qvtkwidget which displaed the image previously was empty.In other word, vtkResliceImageViewer can only display coronal(cross section ,sagittal plane ) for once.I have to new a vtkResliceImageViewer,but if that the interaction was disappeared.I need your help.I will appreciate if you repay.Thanks.

  Julia