[vtkusers] vtkWarpVector/vtkGlyph3D array problem

Robby Aungst robert.aungst at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:07:31 EST 2018

Thanks. I need to do everything in terms of pipeline connections. Casting
back to polydata works for if you're doing everything as a stand-alone
dataset, but as far as I'm aware, you can't do that in terms of a pipeline.
My pipeline is:

vtkPolyData->vtkExtractSelectedIds->vtkWarpVector->vtkDistan
ceToCamera->vtkGlyph3D

I add the points and arrays to the polydata at the beginning. They just
aren't around anymore by the time I get to vtkGlyph3D and it seems like
vtkWarpVector is the culprit. Everything is connected with
SetInputConnection and it seems that polydata doesn't have an output port
so it has to be at the beginning and can't get created in the middle. I
can't use your workaround to get the arrays back in there. :/