[vtkusers] vtkWarpVector/vtkGlyph3D array problem

Charles Kind charles.kind at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 08:49:04 EST 2018

As long as the arrays match the points you can move them between VTK data
structures. I move arrays freely between polydata and structured grid in
particular due to the nature of my research. I am not sure of your exact set
up, maybe some pseudo code would help me understand.
In my current VTK app I reconstruct with nearly every change/filter apart
from subsampling which requires all arrays attached, some arrays I leave in
their original data formats and only copy them over before creating actors
and rendering. Again this may not be the 'correct' way of doing things and
can be horribly memory intensive.

Charlie