[vtkusers] Iterate over vtkInformation

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Wed Feb 28 11:35:27 EST 2018

Hey all,

                For a vtkprop, I need to set some custom attributes (i.e. allowSecureDeletion, etc).  So, the main way to do this is to set a property key (in a vtkinformation object) and then access the property later on.

                The problem is that I need the original custom key pointer to access the property.  However, I don't have access to that property object since I'm looping through all of the vtkprops and want to ask it if the specific property key exists.

Dougie