[vtkusers] How to read Particular Series from DICOM Study

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 22:36:33 EST 2018

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 3:06 AM, rohit <rppatil3210 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have used
> VTK - VTK-8.0.0.rc1 from VTK link
> cmake - cmake-3.9.6-win32-x86
> VS - Visual Studio 12 2013 Win64, in debug mode running as administrator.
>
> After building all as per link above, I got dll's and vtk.jar in bin
> folder.
>
>  Is this correct method to do that ?

I'm not a Java programmer, but this looks like a path issue.
What happens if you try to load those libraries with their full path,
with Runtime.getRuntime().load()?

It is possible to build vtk-dicom into vtk.jar, instead of into
vtkdicom.jar,
by using the "Building as part of the VTK build" instructions on this page:
http://dgobbi.github.io/vtk-dicom/doc/api/installation.html

 - David