[vtkusers] vtkResliceImageViewer::SetInputData() slow when executed after vtkDICOMImageReader::Update()

ochampao ochampao at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 08:50:15 EST 2018

Just to give some more background...

I have a class which on construction sets-up 3 "empty" (no image loaded)
vtkResliceImageViewer objects and attaches them to their respective
QVTKOpenGLWidget objects. Then, when the user selects a folder where the
DICOM series is located,  the addImage() function is called that executes
the series of steps listed in my previous posts to load the volume.