[vtkusers] Help with vtkInterpolateDataSetAttributes

Andrew E. Slaughter andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Mon Dec 17 18:43:28 EST 2018

The interpolation for point data is working great, I am working on making my script more robust before posting by including cell and global data to the interpolation. I also am interpolating all active data into a vtkMultiBlockDataSetAlgorithm so the end product will behave similarly as a vtkExodusIIReader object.

Anyway, I can't get the cell data to interpolate. The point data is working fine (change the variable to 'point') to show this result.

I was hoping you could take a look and see what I am missing, I images it is something to do with the vtkPointInterpolator, but I can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks,
Andrew