[vtkusers] How to preserve objects size when moving camera

Pato Sandana patricio.sandana at synopsys.com
Mon Dec 17 05:17:22 EST 2018

Hi Andrey,

What I would do in your case, is to have two renderers and two cameras. One renderer with a fixed camera with all your circles and polygons you want to preserve in your screen and another to deal with the 3D world objects. You can attach more than one renderer to the Render Window.

Cheers,
Pato

Message: 1