[vtkusers] Problem with color and shading when rendering vtkimagedata

shadab anwar sk.shadabanwar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:15:41 EST 2018

Hi Aron,
Thanks for your reply.
I am not using any specific example.

I am trying to render voxels using imagedata, I have used the above code
for doing so.
The problem I am facing is that whenever I rotate the image after rendering
I don't get proper shading and uniform coloring. Instead, I am getting
above rendering results, where you can see the few voxels are shaded as
black!
I am not able to understand where I am going wrong. I tried changing
few shading and lighting parameters but no success.

I am a newbie, apology If my problem is too basic!