[vtkusers] Inherit from vtkPolyDataAlgorithm within python only?

normanius juch at zhaw.ch
Mon Aug 20 10:22:55 EDT 2018

Dear allIs it possible to somehow inherit vtkPolyDataAlgorithm from within
the python wrapper only?Or in other words: is it possible to mimic a
vtkPolyDataAlgorithm entirely within python?I have something like the
following in mind:This is certainly against vtk's design objectives. But for
my project, it would be the easiest if I can create an algorithm within my
python module, without the need to re-build vtk and to re-distribute a
forked version of vtk.BestNorman