[vtkusers] Combination Volume plot

mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com mark.ostroot at lickenbrocktech.com
Wed Apr 11 14:30:56 EDT 2018

Hello,

I am currently working on an application to take 1 Volume and apply different color maps to different opacity functions in a combined view. Essentially I am taking my data and applying different opacity functions to it in order to bring our different materials within the volume. Ideally I want to create a combination volume with each of these other volumes with different color maps applied to each sub volume in the combination volume. I'm uncertain of how to create a combination volume with a bunch of different color maps inside of it, though I have the different opacity functions and individual color maps working. I'm using VTK 8.0 and QT 5.10.

I appreciate any Ideas or guidance anyone has.

Thank you for your time,
-Mark