[vtkusers] ​ Compiling the scatterplot example without cmake

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:04:31 EDT 2018

 You are wasting your time taking this approach.

You have missing dependencies and, since you are not using CMake, you are
largely on your own sorting these out.

VTK is built using CMake and, by using CMake in your own code base, you
will ensure that all the dependencies will be automatically found for you.

If you don't want to use CMake, then this may
help: VTK/Utilities/Maintenance/WhatModulesVTK.py

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean