[vtkusers] Remeshing using Octree Filter

Sebastian seb.an at icloud.com
Thu Sep 21 05:45:22 EDT 2017

Hello, I found this great article by Vincent Rivola about remeshing by using an octree filter combination, but I don’t get the right combination.

He wrote: “One of them is taking a triangulated surface as input, it creates a volume octree grid around it in a few seconds. Then I can simply compute the distance field on each point of the volume mesh in order to finaly make an iso-surface and get my remeshed shaped."

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/remeshing-using-octree-volume-mesh-vincent-rivola <https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/remeshing-using-octree-volume-mesh-vincent-rivola>

Unfortunately I’m didn’t get a response from him yet, so I’m trying to ask you now?

Thank you very much!