[vtkusers] Problems with vtkImageReslice

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 09:21:18 EDT 2017

It looks like an integer overflow problem.  Perhaps the data is "unsigned
short" but was read as "short"?

Just in case the Cubic interpolation is causing overflow (since cubic
interpolation has undershoots/overshoots), try linear interpolation:

resliceFilter->SetSlabModeToMaximum();
resliceFilter->SetSlabNumberOfSlices(3);
resliceFilter->SetInterpolationModeToLinear();

 - David