[vtkusers] Problems with vtkImageReslice

DJQ 836856733 at qq.com
Fri Oct 27 07:38:29 EDT 2017

vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageReslice> resliceFilter =
vtkSmartPointer<vtkImageReslice>::New();
resliceFilter->SetInputData(m_spVtkImageData);
resliceFilter->SetOutputSpacing(resliceSpacing,resliceSpacing,resliceSpacing);
resliceFilter->SetOutputSpacing(0.4,0.4,0.4);
resliceFilter->SetSlabModeToMean();
resliceFilter->SetSlabNumberOfSlices(1);
resliceFilter->SetInterpolationModeToCubic();
resliceFilter->Update();

m_spVtkImageData=resliceFilter->GetOutput();

I want to reslice the m_spVtkImageData to make it isotropic, as 0.4*0.4*0.4.
However, when I use MIP to show this resliced image, it suggests that there
must be some problems. What's wrong with that?

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342141/MIP.png>

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/t342141/ImageResliced.png>