[vtkusers] Inresolved external for QVTKWidget in VTK-8.0.1.

Zoltan Kovacs Zoltan.Kovacs at esi-group.com
Mon Oct 16 09:47:29 EDT 2017

In the project settings I set from Debug version to Release version and
I can link the porject now. It seems that the VTK Relase libaries cannot
be used with Debug version of the QtCreator project. I was not careful
enough when I tried to buil the debug version of the Qt app. Thanks a
lot for the linker output info!

Zoltan