[vtkusers] vtkPCAAnalysisFilter/vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter and number of points

mabou88 marc.boucher88 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 14:46:00 EST 2017

Hi

I want to use vtkPCAAnalysisFilter and vtkProcrustesAlignmentFilter.
According to the documentation, I need for my vtkpolydatas to have the same
number of points before using those class. My Mesh (polydata) are
segmentations of different patients and don't have the same number of
points. I used the class vtkdecimatepro but it only reduce cell and after,
my polydata have the same number of cells, but different number of points.

How can I achieve this? Is there an other tool to make different mesh
(polydata) with the same number of points?

Thanks
Marc