[vtkusers] vtkLandmarkTransform

Tim Hutton tim.hutton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:32:46 EST 2017

For translation only, you can just translate to match the centroids of the
two point sets. I don't think there's a way of doing this in a VTK pipeline
at the moment so you'd need to do it manually. We might usefully add such a
mode to vtkLandmarkTransform.

Tim

Tim Hutton - http://www.sq3.org.uk - http://profiles.google.com/tim.hutton/ -
https://github.com/timhutton