[vtkusers] vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D in VTK 7.1?

Simon Esneault simon.esneault at gmail.com
Tue May 30 04:24:00 EDT 2017

Hello Alvarez,

Thanks for your answers!

About the ray sampling being clamp by the
Minimum/MaximumImageSampleDistance, it is now done from lines 3318 to 3325,
here :
https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Rendering/VolumeOpenGL2/vtkOpenGLGPUVolumeRayCastMapper.cxx#L3318

Good to hear that you have some plan to make use of both XY image sampling
and ray sampling during interaction, I believe it can improve quite a lot
the quality of the image for the same FPS if it is correctly tuned.

Simon

Simon Esneault
Rennes, France