[vtkusers] Best way to add a print in a distribution file ?

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Tue May 9 00:43:36 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a concern about your building work completed because of the
wrong description std::end (std::endl is correct). Or there is a
possibility that std::cout doesn't work due to buffering. You may
manually flush it yourself.

 std::cout << "A print" << std::endl << std::flush;
or
 std::cout << "A print" << std::endl;
 std::cout.flush();

Regards,