[vtkusers] Too many emails

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon May 8 08:55:46 EDT 2017

On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 19:45:31 +0000, Andras Lasso wrote:
> Even hardcore text-only email users transitioned to the new system
> quite easily.

Is visiting the webpage completely avoidable (how much information is
lost by doing email-only)? How well do permalinks work? Does Discourse
still require JavaScript to be enabled to see *anything* on the page
(seems to be for Slicer at least).

Email works for me because I can handle lots of projects in one place
without having to visit umpteen different websites (usually with as many
different logins[1]) which is why I prefer it.

--Ben

[1]Yes, many can be tied to one *account*, but they're all still
separate *logins*.