[vtkusers] Temporal Interpolation Assistance with VTK7 in Python

Slaughter, Andrew E andrew.slaughter at inl.gov
Wed Mar 22 09:53:35 EDT 2017

I am hoping someone could point me in the right direction for the following
problem. I have two ExodusII files (read using vtkExodusIIReader) each file
contains several timesteps from a complete simulation.

I would like to utilize vtkTemporalInterpolator to allow for any timestep
within the range of the timesteps in the files to be rendered.

Is this possible using VTK python bindings? If so, I would appreciate being
pointed in the correct direction for implementing this sort of tool.

Thanks,

Andrew