[vtkusers] render large point cloud with variable color and size

Tudor Achim tachim at cs.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 21 15:27:59 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I have a quick basic usage question -- hope this is possible within VTK.
Right now I've got a python module that can render a point cloud with 2.5m
elements. What I'd like to do is add functionality to have per-point
colors, per-point sizes, and a per-point selector so I can execute code
based on which point is selected. I have searched the mailing list and the
one thread about VTKPointCloud didn't seem to address the first two
questions. Is it possible to do this in VTK?

Thanks!
Tudor