[vtkusers] Issue list

Kevin Dixon kevinrdixon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 05:22:53 EDT 2017

I've had no replies on this issue, so I'm assuming there is no way of
extract a list of known issue by VTK version.
The alternative for me is to export the issue list and go through issue by
issue (or commit by commit) to understand if a particular issue is relevant
to a version and my use of VTK. However, the gitlab issue list has no
apparent way of exporting issues at all (e.g. to XML or CSV).
Can anyone help with exporting a list of known issues - either all issue,
or only those relevant to a particular version of VTK?