[vtkusers] About writers on windows

Rustem Khabetdinov rustem.khabetdinov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 09:10:15 EST 2017

Hello,
I am not sure if I should write it here or paraview mailing list but I have
an issue when I try to save multiblock dataset with
vtkxmlmultiblockdatawriter. When I use it on Windows and try to save
something with cyrillic chars in path it saves everything in UTF-8. So when
I try to open this file in paraview(or vtk) there is an error that says
that the xml file is not well-formed. But when I use paraview to save
multiblock dataset it saves everything with local(cp1251) encoding and I am
able to open it everywhere.
Is there anything that I need to change in writer in order to use local
encoding in xml files?

Best Regards,
Rustem Khabetdinov.