[vtkusers] Draw thousands of different size and color 3D rectangles several times per second

Mwoua david.levy at leddartech.com
Wed Mar 1 09:28:33 EST 2017

It looks good, however, I dont really understand yet how scaling works and I
want all my rectangles to have different size and color so I'm still trying
things up.

Currently im using a vtkPolyData holding vtkCellArray and vtkCellArray to
draw 2D rectangle and try the color scaling.

Bill Lorensen wrote