[vtkusers] VTK 8.0 oculus installation

vtejatv tveerama at bhavi.us
Tue Jun 6 15:04:00 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have been trying to install VTK8.0 with the VTK Oculus enabled, but I keep
on getting errors returned.  The error I have been getting is that the SDL.h
file is unreadable or corrupted (LNK1107 error). I have double checked that
the path to SDL2_Include_DIR is valid and have redownloaded the SDL2 file.

My questions is if there is anyway to fix this problem and properly install
VTK with Oculus enabled? I have tried this installation multiple times, but
it still does not work.