[vtkusers] VTk Stereo - Help Rendering Left & Right Eye Seperately

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Tue Jun 6 14:12:36 EDT 2017

If you are using zspace, then you can use Paraview VR plugin and a
configuration that lets you open two windows (one for left eye and one for
right). One of my colleague was able to run a setup like this in the past.
However, then you are using ParaView inside zspace and not using zSpace SDK
directly.

- Aashish