[vtkusers] VTk Stereo - Help Rendering Left & Right Eye Seperately

Teek EZ7543 at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 6 12:14:50 EDT 2017

So this is the current flow I am following:

1.  I set up the Renderer and RenderWindow as normal. By this I mean create
a Renderer and RenderWindow and add the Renderer to the RenderWindow.

2. I create the Cube right after this and add the Actor to the Renderer that
was created earlier.

3. At this point I call the StereoCapableWindowOn() and StereoRenderingOn()

*/4-1. Now this is where I'm slightly confused. Do I call
SetStereoTypeToLeft() and how do I manipulate the camera for just the left
view? As in how do I get the reference to the camera that is currently being
used for the left view?

4-2. I'm assuming whatever I do with the camera in 4-1 I can do for the
right view here.

4-3. Do I have to change the StereoType again after doing both, because if I
run it as in, I seem to only the the right view? As in I no longer get the
both views showing on my screen./*

If it helps I'm actually using the zSpace display to try and render this.
That is also how I am getting the head tracking information.

Regards,
Teek